This is a little meditation that you can do any time you feel fearful about the events in your life. It only takes a few minutes but you will come out of it feeling safe and settled and ready to get on with your life.
- Find a place where you won’t be disturbed – take the phone off the hook, unplug the doorbell and switch off your mobile.
- Sit down comfortably with your back straight and your feet on the floor.
- Send a silent prayer to your guides, angels and masters to keep you perfectly protected and safe during this meditation, then close your eyes and take your attention into your body.
- Feel for the areas of tension and begin to consciously draw your breath into those areas, imagining that with every inbreath you draw in lightness and relaxation and with every outbreath you release the build-up of toxins that have accumulated in those parts of your body. Breathe in light…..breathe out toxic thoughts…….breathe in light……breathe out toxic memories……breathe in light…….breathe out fear, anger, confusion, despair and judgement, especially of yourself.
- Tell your body that it is safe to relax, to let go, to rest for a while – your cells hear every thought that you think and they will willingly respond to your suggestion of safety and relaxation.
- Begin to focus your attention on the Stellar Gateway Chakra – the golden orb approx. 60cm above your head. If you have done the GLP regularly then this orb will be vibrating strongly with golden light, radiating out golden rays into all directions. Consciously command the golden light to flow into all the areas of your body that you found tight, painful or uncomfortable and allow your body to relax even further with the influx of the golden light.
- Now place your consciousness within the golden orb – the seat of your soul and ask your soul to show itself to you. You may begin to see a luminous shape, or perhaps you hear a voice, or you may simply feel its soothing presence like a gentle breeze or a loving touch. Let yourself feel safe, loved and comforted in this presence.
- Imagine now the problem that is robbing you of your peace as a coloured shape – ask your subconscious to provide you with the image that best depicts the problem. Use the first image that comes to mind.
- Once you have a clear picture, imagine yourself releasing this image into the presence of your soul like a burden that you can’t carry any further. Ask that you may be shown the right way forward to overcome your challenge in a way that most serves the evolution of your soul. Sometimes you will receive an answer in the form of pictures or words, sometimes it will be just a feeling that your problem is taken care of and you are safe. Quite often there is an overwhelming sense of relief that confirms that your request has been heard and answered.
- If you have enough time then you may want to remain in the soothing, healing presence of your soul for a little while. Perhaps you have questions with regard to your life’s purpose or the divine plan for your life. Ask your questions and know that the answers will come at the right time.
- If you are working on a particular chakra you may want to invite the love and wisdom of your soul into this chakra to help you clear out limiting beliefs, unhelpful memories and unresolved emotions so that the chakra can become radiant and fully functioning again. You will find that such a clearing under the guidance of your soul will result in a brighter and more loving expression of your energy in the particular area of your life that is governed by this chakra.
- Your soul is the connection between your earthly self and your Highest Self. It knows the lessons that you need to learn in this lifetime because it was your soul who chose them in the first place:-) The difference between you and your soul is that your soul has never forgotten its oneness with Source and therefore knows that there is nothing to fear.
- Let that knowing filter through into your waking consciousness and feel at peace.
- Then ground the energy by focusing your attention on your feet, take a deep breath in and on the outbreath open your eyes.
- Thank your guides and angels for keeping you safe and let gratitude flow to your soul for the help you have received.
- Immediately write down the guidance that you have received so you can refer back to it whenever you want.
- Throughout the day keep reminding yourself that you are always provided with everything you need to overcome your challenges and that your life is exactly as it is meant to be, even if you can’t see it as yet.
You are safe and all is well in your world.